Three has always been my favorite number. I’m not sure why. To my knowledge, there is no significance. It’s just my favorite.
So, I thought I would apply threes to this month’s #WriteMotivation goals.
I have three main goals and three stretch goals. Seems manageable enough.
1. Write four chapters of Cherno.
2. Write two short stories.
3. Send writer’s contract for Dodging the 90%.
- Finish reading Writing Great Books for Young Adults.
- Finish reading Content Rules.
- Do the Writing the Breakout Novel Workbook for Cherno.
Can’t wait to use my cookie cannon on the rest of you #WriteMotivation participants! 😉