I know I haven’t been the best #WriteMotivation participant of late.
But, there is a reason. I promise. And I will tell you all about it later this week.
Until then, here’s what I’ve been up to:
1. Write every single day. I’m still trying to get back into the habit. If it counts, I write something every day (like a response to a paper for work). But, that isn’t what this particular goal was intended for. I’m just going to continue trying.
2. Write four chapters of WIP. Yeah, this hasn’t happened yet. I’ve decided to do more planning. I may never finish planning this thing. Only, I will be writing the bulk of it for Camp NaNo in April. So, yeah, I really need to finish the plans!
3. Read something FUN. I’m reading Maze Runner by James Dashner. Fun so far. 🙂
- Write 1 short story. I have an epic idea. No actual words yet.
- Read Writing Great Books for YA. I’ve made progress!
- Finish research for WIP. Still working on it.
We’re going to get there, friends. Each of us. And we’ll look back at these posts with triumph and brush the cookie crumbs off our chests and march onward to even bigger things. 🙂